Pages

jeudi 1 janvier 2015

Month of Challenges 2015

Bonjour tout le monde ! Cette année, je tente de faire le Month Of Challenges de la boutique The Lilypad. Le principe est simple, un challenge différent par jour, soit 31 challenges au total. Vais-je tenir le rythme ? Vais-je trouver l'inspiration ? Rendez-vous à la fin du mois...
En tout cas, voici ma première page, un bling scrap challenge...
Hi everybody ! This year, I try to made the Month Of Challenges at The Lilypad. The rules are simple : a different challenge each day, so 31 challenges !!! Will I keep up ? Will I find inspiration? See you at the end of the month ...
Here's my first page, a blind scrap challenge...

credits :
Eclectic - elements ; Nutmeg - elements and papers ; Zest ; Dakota Dreams by Lynne-Marie
Boho Bliss by Lynne-Marie & Pink Reptile Designs
collab Currently ; Storytellers ; I'll be ther for you by TLP designers


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire