Pages

vendredi 21 novembre 2014

Templates - One pict, one card

Hi everybody !!! I'm very very happy today !!!
I present you my first pack, yes yes pack, of templates. Usually, I made a little template, but today I've 4 templates for you, all for one picture and one journal card.
I hope you will like them...
Here is One pict, one card No1

 

Now, I want to thank my scrapfriend who have put these templates in action :

by Azéline

by Didou

 by Azéline

 by Azéline

by Joey

***
 by Joey

by Azéline

by Sophie

by Didou

by Sophie

***
by LiLi


 and my page
 credits : Eclectic - elements & papers by Lynne-Marie


Do you like them ? So you can grab them here :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/rc1nud79w05kud2/Ga%27L+One+pict+one+card+No1.zip#39;L_One_pict_one_card_No1.zip
  
Have fun and don't forget to leave a little comment ;-)

14 commentaires:

  1. Merci Ga_L! Voici la page que j'ai faite.
    http://digiscrappourtous.vraiforum.com/t8855-challenge-C-S-Novembre-2014.htm?start=15#p187439

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. très jolie page Sabyne. ça fait plaisir.

      Supprimer
  2. merci Gaëlle pour ce beau pack!! vivement les prochains!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Merci pour le pack ce fut un plaisir :) on remet ça? :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. J'aime beaucoup tes bordures sur ces templates.super!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. avec plaisir France, contente que ça te plaise

      Supprimer
  5. Wowww super template.
    Merci beaucoup
    Bisous de Jolie-Coeur

    RépondreSupprimer